Porsche Singapore Price 2023 for 911 Taycan Cayenne
Porsche manufactures most of the world’s most prestigious premium sports cars.
Elegant design, precise workmanship, and exceptional engineering are standard features on every Porsche model, from iconic high-performance sports cars like the Porsche 911 to versatile and dynamic SUVs like the Macan and Cayenne.
Planning to buy a Porsche in Singapore but uncertain which model will best fit your tastes and lifestyle?
Then this article is for you; we’ve covered everything from Porsche costs in Singapore to the cheapest Porsche vehicle model you can buy in Singapore, as well as other Porsche car facts you should be aware of.
Make sure to read this article all the way through to the conclusion to avoid missing any important information.
Without further ado, let us get started!
How much does a Porsche cost Singapore? – Guide to Porsche in Singapore
To begin, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most popular and sold Porsche automobile models in Singapore in 2022.
Please keep in mind that the costs shown below are only estimates; actual prices may vary depending on where you buy a Porsche, the model, and features, among other factors.
|Porsche Macan||From $260,088|
|Porsche Taycan Electric||From $351,958|
|Porsche 911||From 579,000|
|Porsche 718 Cayman||From $280,988|
|Porsche Cayenne||From $352,288|
|Porsche Panamera||From $398,288|
|Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Electric||From $404,758|
|Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid||$569,000|
|Porsche 718 Boxster||$600,000|
|Porsche 911 Cabriolet||$572,788|
Overall, if you want to buy a Porsche at a lower price, you should consider purchasing a used unit rather than a brand new Porsche car model.
There are several agencies in Singapore who buy and sell Porsche cars with excellent quality and trustworthiness.
The Macan compact SUV is the most inexpensive Porsche model.
Despite being Porsche’s entry-level model, the Macan has the ride quality to match the emblem on the hood.
Prices start around the mid-$200,000s.
Recommended: Which brand is best for QLED TV in Singapore?
Is Porsche Italian? – Guide to Porsche in Singapore
Porsche is a luxurious and high-performance sports car manufacturer based in Germany.
Porsche, on the other hand, is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and is owned by Volkswagen AG.
Ferdinand Porsche established the firm in 1931, offering consultancy and car development services.
Since then, all Porsche vehicles have been manufactured in Germany.
Learn too: Is it cheaper to buy Rolex in Singapore?
Porsches are well-known for their long-term dependability and ability to function consistently.
In general, a Porsche may be expected to survive at least 100,000 miles and around 9 years.
Moreover, Porsche received a 5-star rating from J.D Power for overall reliability.
On the other hand, according to consumer reports, Porches outperform other brands significantly.
Learn more: Singapore Petrol Price Comparison
Is Porsche a good investment in SIngapore? – Guide to Porsche in Singapore
The 911 Carrera S is a great pick if you’re searching for a high-end legendary sports car.
There are several engine options, trim levels, and personalization possibilities.
I would suggest going for it if you have the financial means and a passion for autos.
It’s similar to going to a fantastic steakhouse for dinner.
You may be interested: Reliable Renovation Contractor in Singapore for Homeowners
If you’re having trouble deciding which car brand would best fit your tastes and lifestyle, we’ve chosen to feature the top 11 most popular cars in Singapore in this article.
Since Porsche is quite pricey, these car brands may also entice you with their distinctive features without spending too much money. So, how much does a car cost in Singapore?
|No.||2021 Ranking Singapore||2021 Sales||Market Share|
As you can see, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, and BMW were the best-selling car brands in Singapore last year, 2021.
Despite rising certificate of entitlement (COE) prices, Toyota has kept its top sales position in 2021, with runner-up BMW close behind.
On the other hand, the gap between Toyota and BMW is lower at 16.6% (25.1% in 2020), compared to the 21.5% gap between BMW and second-placed Mercedes-Benz.
How many Porsches are on the road in Singapore? – Guide to Porsche in Singapore
To date, 1,300 Macans have been sold in Singapore, accounting for 39% of all Porsche sales worldwide.
Porsche had its greatest year in Singapore ever in 2017, with 677 vehicles registered, the majority of which were SUVs.
Porsche, on the other hand, is known for its sports cars, but its SUVs are in high demand.
The Porsche is touted to feature extremely strong engines that make driving more fun and safer.
It also has a plethora of possibilities for modifying automobiles, ranging from new colors to new types of headlights or wheels.
Some folks believe that the Porsche is not a practical automobile since it takes up road space and might be difficult to park.
Having said that, let’s get started and weigh the advantages and disadvantages of owning a Porsche!
- Porsche is a luxurious manufacturer that will provide you with great performance, speed, and handling that others will not. Driving around in one gives you a sense of prestige.
- Because of their speed and power in comparison to other luxury automobiles, these cars have been known to travel 100+ miles without breaking down.
- Gas mileage is excellent—Porsches average over 30mpg, which is unheard of in today’s automobiles! If you drive this vehicle, you may effortlessly travel without having to worry about high gas prices.
- Porsche has been making automobiles for nearly 70 years, thus their skill derives from decades of developing and manufacturing vehicles with precise engineering. This means they make some of the most dependable models available today, which may save money in the long run by avoiding costly repairs or upgrades.
- The car’s price will rise over time. Because it’s so old school, people like it even if they don’t need all of its features, the value will hold up better than other high end brands like BMWs and Mercedes.
- You should select from a 911, Boxster, Cayman, or Panamera. Porsche has several alternatives for people who want it all and require a car that can do it all effectively. Buying an expensive sports vehicle may not make sense for some people since they do not drive enough per year to justify the price.
- Porsche is a niche manufacturer. This means you must be certain that this brand provides everything you are looking for in your future vehicle because there are unlikely to be any alternatives available.
- All Porsches have at least two seats, which may be insufficient for a family of four or more unless you want to replace your present car totally.
- Certain features, including maintenance and insurance, make owning a Porsche even more expensive when compared to manufacturers like Mercedes-Benz, which have cheaper rates across the board.
- When it comes to buying their next automobile, not everyone appreciates what’s beneath the hood – so if you don’t like horsepower figures and physical speed limitations, this may not be for you!
You’ve come to the end of this article, and we hope we’ve helped you decide whether it’s truly worth it to buy a Porsche car in Singapore.
With all of the information we’ve provided above, we hope you’ve been able to choose which Porsche car model will best fit your preferences and lifestyle.
Remember that before purchasing a car, especially a sports car, do thorough research on its characteristics and other reviews from that exact car model.
Buying a sports vehicle is a huge choice in your life, so make it memorable by doing your research first and assessing whether it is truly what you want.