Best Dishwashers in Singapore 2021
EuropAce Portable Dishwasher
Best portable dishwasher that is wallet friendly!
Product SKU: 18631ygce
Product Brand: EuropAce
Product Currency: SGD
Product Price: 529
Price Valid Until: 2020-12-31T18:46:00
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock
It is true that dishwashers save us time from doing those pile of dishes that were on the sink ever since you left home to the office. Great thing is, your dishwasher is ready to rescue you!
You can enjoy the rest of the evening without standing drearily while scrubbing all that dirty dinnerware. If you don’t have a dishwasher at your home yet, you’re on the right article because we will be listing down the Top 10 Best Dishwashers in Singapore. Let’s go!
- Top 10 Best Dishwashers in Singapore
- 1.Bosch 45cm Dishwasher
- 2. Electrolux Compact Table-top Dishwasher
- 3. Xiaomi Viomi Smart Built-In Dishwasher
- 4. Elba Free-Standing Dishwasher
- 5. EuropAce Portable Dishwasher
- 6. BEKO Free-Standing Dishwasher
- 7. Brandt Free-standing Dishwasher
- 8. LG Built- in Dishwasher
- 9. Candy 60cm Dishwasher
- 10. TEKA Partially Integrated Built-in Dishwasher
- Is a dishwasher useful in Singapore?
- How many years will a dishwasher last, usually?
- How often should you replace your dishwasher?
- What often goes wrong with dishwashers?
- Can you run a dishwasher with cold water?
- Getting the Best Dishwasher Singapore
Top 10 Best Dishwashers in Singapore
1.Bosch 45cm Dishwasher
Ever had the problem of putting different sizes of glassware inside the dishwasher? Well, you do not need to fret about that anymore!
The Bosch 45cm dishwasher has an adjustable basket to accommodate all types and sizes of your dishes! It also has an AquaStop feature which gives you a 100% protection from any unwanted water damages.
Worried about those valuable glasses and chinaware that your mom has given you as a family heirloom? This dishwasher promises to clean it neat and tidy without any damage because of its glass protection technology which prevents glass corrosion.
- Dimensions (W x H x D):450 x 845 x 600 mm
- Capacity: 9 liters
- Has 10-year anti-rust
- Has EcoSilence Drive that generates a powerful, silent, durable and efficient wash session.
- Water consumption: 9.5 liters
2. Electrolux Compact Table-top Dishwasher
Are you living in a small apartment but you still want to get a dishwasher that does not cover a bulky space? The Electrolux Compact Table-top dishwasher is for you!
Even though it is small, it delivers an excellent cleaning session for your dirty dishes. It has 6 programs that you can choose from because of its multi-washing program that depends on your preference.
If you have a small child who likes to tinker on your appliances, this dishwasher offers a child lock feature to prevent any accidents and mishaps. In addition to that, it also has an auto-off function to save energy.
- 5 temperatures
- Thermo efficient system
- Sensor Control
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 550 x 604 x 523 mm
- Water Consumption: 8.4 liters\
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWhr/yr): 1.25
3. Xiaomi Viomi Smart Built-In Dishwasher
Save your time washing dishes for spending it with your family with the Xiaomi Viomi Smart Built-in Dishwasher. This amazing and intelligent dishwasher can be simply operated through your smartphone! Aside from that, it offers you’re a 360-degree washing through its 23 water spouts for cleaner dishes.
It also prides about its high-temperature cleaning and drying so your family is 99.99% safe from bacteria that is usually seen through traditional dishwashing. There is no need for a sterilizer even for your baby’s bottles.
Did you know that this dishwasher can also remind you to turn it on to use the high-temperature hot-air sterilization if you have not used it for two days? This feature allows the dishwasher to kill the breeding bacteria inside the unused dishwasher. Technology is really innovative nowadays, isn’t it?
- PTC Hot Air Drying
- Cutout Dimension: 564x590x550mm
- 28min Fast Washing
- Mijia APP Control
4. Elba Free-Standing Dishwasher
Get the most out of your dishwasher with the Elba Free Standing Dishwasher. This new model offers 13 place settings with 5 wash programs. How flexible is that, right?
You can also easily track the washing process clearly with its LED progress indicator. If you are also keen at cleaning, you have the removable cutlery basket that can be washed anytime.
This dishwasher also has a natural drying method for an efficient energy-saving feature and a salt-indicator which is very effective in preventing watermarks.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 598 x 850 x 614 mm
- Water Consumption: 0.8L/place setting
- Energy Consumption: 290kWh/Annum
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Half Load Detection Function
5. EuropAce Portable Dishwasher
Living in a small condo and need a dishwasher? Get your hands free with another popular portable dishwasher which is the EuropAce Portable Dishwasher.
You can simply put this on the countertop and let it do the rest of the work. You can simply plug it, then wash! It also has a detachable water tank that you can easily clean for a more hygienic way of dishwashing.
You can also have up to 18 pieces of dinnerware inside which is quite a large capacity for a portable dishwasher. The best feature that this dishwasher offers is its wash, sterilize, and store function.
After washing, this dishwasher can also sterilize your dinnerware, and you can have them stored inside without the need of transferring them to your cabinets!
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 412 x 422 x 378 mm
- Rotational Spray Arm
- Water-Saving: Uses only 5 liters of water every wash
- No Piping
- Smart Touch Control Panel
- Tri-Filtration System
Related: Best Air Fryers in Singapore
6. BEKO Free-Standing Dishwasher
Are you still using your hands to wash your dishes? Rest those hands with the Beko Free-Standing Dishwasher! This has a height-adjustable upper rack so you can fit large dishes or long-stem glasses inside with its 3-Position Acrobat System.
It also prides about its faster cleaning time through its Fast+ function speeds which is 3 times faster than usual dishwashers with optimum performance. Never hurt your fingers again in opening the detergent dispenser because this Beko dishwasher has a sliding easy-to-open dispenser lid. Get one now!
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 59.8 x 85 x 60 cm
- Auto Sense Programme
- AquaFlex® Technology
- LCD Display
- TrayWash™ System
- Removable Sliding Cutlery Basket
- Has Child Lock feature
7. Brandt Free-standing Dishwasher
Get the best washing possible with the Brand Free-Standing Dishwasher! Like the dishwashers mentioned earlier, it also boasts about its adjustable upper rack for convenient washing of large dishes.
It is also branded as an A++ class dishwasher because of its high-efficiency and reduced energy consumption for up to 20%. Never be bothered by noisy washing because the Brandt Free-standing Dishwasher only runs for 47 DB noise level for a very quiet clean.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 598 x 845 x 598 mm
- Auto-programmed wash optimization
- Rinse-aid indicator
- Digital Countdown Indicator
- Water Softener
- Water Safety: Overflow and antileakage
- Water Consumption: 11 L
8. LG Built- in Dishwasher
Connect your dishwasher on your Wi-Fi connection at home! Through the SmartThinQ innovative technology, you can get notifications on your smartphone when a wash cycle is complete. That means you can wait less and spend more time on yourself and your family.
Aside from the high-tech function of this dishwasher, it also has a QuadWash system that has four spray arms instead of two as they rotate back and forth while spinning.
These arms have high re-pressure water jets of superior cleaning. Another great function is the LG’s TrueSteam technology give your dishes 60% fewer water spots through its maximum steam coverage. Technology has truly conquered our homes, doesn’t it?
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 598 x 845 x 599.6 mm
- Power Consumption: 1600 – 1800 watts
- Water Consumption: 0.70 litres/place setting
- Antibacterial Treatment
- LED Display
- Adjustable racks
- Salt Refill Indicator
9. Candy 60cm Dishwasher
Spare your hands from being exposed to harsh chemicals of dishwashing liquids by using the Candy 60 cm Dishwasher. With its Energy Class A+ feature, you do not have to worry about those high electricity bills.
It also has 9 washing programs that you can choose from depending on how you wanted your dishes to be cleaned. Also, it has a self-cleaning filter system so you don’t have to exert any effort on cleaning those filters!
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 600 x 850 x 600 mm
- Energy Consumption: 308kWh/annum
- Water Consumption: 2880L/annum
- Blocking anti-fall bottom basket
- Adjustable upper basket system: Easy-click
- ECO / Express Option
- 9 washing programs + Dishwasher cleaner
10. TEKA Partially Integrated Built-in Dishwasher
Save money in every wash with the TEKA Partially Integrated Built-In Dishwasher. It has an advanced technology specifically made for the best cleaning results with an energy-saving feature.
Never wait for loading the dishwasher full through the average load program that allows you to wash the cutlery on the amount you want.
You can also choose the installation mode that will work best for you because you can have this dishwasher on the kitchen cabinet, under counter or even a higher place. Lastly, this dishwasher will help you choose which program to use.
This dishwasher adapts to the sol levels of the dishes so it can automatically choose which program would best suit these dishes for a superior clean.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 570 x 815-865 x 598 mm
- Water consumption (liters/year): 3080
- Energy consumption (kWh/year): 258
- Washing Programs: 6
- Full Aquastop
- Half Load Program
- Eco Program
- Back feet adjustment from the front
Is a dishwasher useful in Singapore?
Yes, a dishwasher is certainly useful in Singapore. A dishwasher uses hot water and works with specially formulated detergents to melt away grease and kill bacteria from cookware and eating utensils. A dishwasher is also a safe place to put dirty dishes in straightaway, so your kitchen sink remains tidy and you don’t break dishes by accident. All you’ll need to do is remove excess bits of food and food scraps, arrange your dishes and utensils properly, and let the dishwasher do the work.
How many years will a dishwasher last, usually?
When used properly and maintained regularly, dishwashers can last up to 10 years on average. The typical dishwasher has a lifespan between 7 and 12 years. A dishwasher can serve you a little bit longer if you don’t use it frequently in the first place. Some dishwasher models can work efficiently up to 16 years. You can extend the life of your dishwasher by keeping the food trap, filter, and door seals clean, and by letting your dishes air-dry instead of the washer’s heat-drying function.
How often should you replace your dishwasher?
You only need to replace your dishwasher when it’s not working as it should. Watch out for these signs:
- It doesn’t run because of a broken door latch
- Your dishes aren’t getting clean, even with proper loading and soap use
- It doesn’t drain completely
- The piping has broken down and the dishwasher is leaking
- You hear loud, rumbling noises coming from the dishwasher that the machine didn’t make before
- There are cracks or rusting on the interior
You can also upgrade to a new dishwasher if your current machine is more than 10 years old.
What often goes wrong with dishwashers?
The most common dishwasher problems are the following:
- The dishes come out dirty or have residue
- The dishwasher doesn’t dispense soap or detergent
- The dishwasher leaves spots or a film on dishes
- The water from the dishwasher leaks out
- The dishwasher doesn’t start
- The machine isn’t draining properly
- A wash arm becomes bent and makes noises during a cycle
Can you run a dishwasher with cold water?
Yes, almost all dishwashers can run using cold water supply. Dishwasher models heat water internally as part of the washing cycle. It’s also safe to use cold water in the dishwasher because the dishwashing soap can still clean the dishes. However, you may need to do some extra cleaning by hand if the dishwasher is not able to clean off your dishes completely.
Getting the Best Dishwasher Singapore
Washing the dishes can never be easier with the use of these top dishwashers. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy your day without even touching the sink water to wash those soiled cutleries!